If you owe a bill, it must be paid in full before service is established at any address.

The following items are required when applying for service. (NO EXCEPTIONS)

  1. Proper Picture Identification
    (Driver’s License, Non-Driver’s License, Military ID, Sam’s Club Card, etc…
  2. A Copy of Your Lease Agreement, Settlement Statement , Warranty Deed, Property Taxes, Sales Contract or Written Authorization from Home Owner (if it is a handwritten agreement this will need to be notarized)
    (Name on Picture ID must match the name on the above items)


All Water Users Are Required to have a Hand Valve, Back-Flow Valve and a Pressure Regulator

All water users are required to have installed on their service line a hand valve and a Back-Flow valve. This will allow the homeowner to turn off the water in the event a repair must be made to their water system (faucet, hot water heater or other leak). The back-flow valve will prevent water from being pulled from your home during an event which would create a negative pressure on your water line. Examples of this could be the fire department fighting a fire in your area or a main line break. Most importantly this protects all users of water in that any contaminants from any user would not be pulled back into the water supply. Pressure regulators will adjust the flow of water. A household water pressure regulator reduces the water pressure from the public water main to a pressure that is usable by the customer and compatible with normal household plumbing and fixtures. It also helps prevent pressure surges from entering the household plumbing from the public main. High water pressure can result in dripping faucets and water pipes, and it can damage appliances.